Total control of the industrial process: from the cultivation of the plant crop to the final productThe headquarters, the processing factory and the analytic control laboratory are located close to our crops, in Saint-Hippolyte-du-Fort (Gard).
Constant innovation due to a dedicated team working on research and developmentSevene carries out permanent research :
- - On raw materials (sourcing of medicinal plants titrated in active ingredients)
- - On new concepts for the final product
The scientific and medical committee supervises and checks the development of new plant formulations – the committee is composed of ethnobotanists, toxicologists, life science researchers, doctors and pharmacists.
State of the art equipmentTo accurately determine the content of active ingredients in the plants, we have invested in state of the art equipment : visit our control laboratory.
Flexible and reactive solutionsWe are a flexible, reactive organization: we are able to provide our customers with quick, personalised answers.
An ecological and ethical solutionSevene offers organic plants harvested on the Mazet estate (Cévennes region, Southern France). These sites have never been subjected to intensive agricultural techniques which employ chemical; « Mazet is an oustanding estate, thanks to a convergence of several major factors - its geological location, free from anthropogenic pollution, highly-mineralised soils developed on granite, neutral or slightly alkaline waters rich in trace elements. »  The plants cultivated at Mazet are therefore of exceptional quality: without synthetic excipients, and with no risk of side effects due to chemical residue in the final product. At each stage of production, we respect the requirements of efficiency and ecology :
- - We respect the natural rhythm of the plant's growth cycle, in order to guarantee its maturation and the composition of its active ingredients;
- - The components are preserved from the oxidation process related to transportation and the duration of processing - the laboratory immediately transforms the plants harvested on-site, and stabilises them by means of hydroalcoholic maceration (mother tincture) – the proximity of the fields to the laboratory reduces CO2 emissions;
- - The plants are dried by natural ventilation combined with solar energy;
- - Our drip irrigation system maximizes water management over the 10 hectares of cultivated land.
Research Tax Credit approvalSevene is certified for Research Tax Credit, which promotes research and innovation : our customers can record their outsourcing expenses to Sevene as Research and Development, and therefore deduct part of the fees involved from their company taxes.