Manage your routine analysis or additional controls
Strict control and dosage of plants is our core business: that’s why our laboratory for the analysis of natural products is of the highest quality. We can also perform your additional controls.
We control the different stages :
- the physico-chemical controls according to the American and European pharmacopoeia (Ph Eur, Ph Fr, HPUS);
- the written control protocol satisfies the requirements of our quality assurance system, guaranteeing traceability from the plant to the final product;
- the development of methods of dosage and search for tracers in the final products. Stability methods and trials are approved by the International Council on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH).
All our equipment conforms to our superior technical requirements: we possess state of the art equipment with which to perform plant and dosage analyses of the active ingredients in the mother tinctures…
- UV/visible Spectrophotometer to perform plant and tincture analysis (to characterise the chemical family of the active ingredients, for example: flavonoids
- HPLC : High Performance Liquid Chromatograph to check the quantitative analysis of the active ingredients (to identify and to measure medicinal ingredients one by one, for example: rosmarinic acid)
- TLC : Thin Layer Chromatography, to define the components (active ingredients) of the plants and mother tinctures
- (Gas Chromatograph) : to check the quantitative analysis of active ingredients (for the more volatile compounds, like alcohol)