We can help you to develop new products :
Our support in R&D
- Your laboratory is developing many projects at once, and you can’t handle the work load ?
- You want to diversify your offer and suggest some innovative formulae made from medicinal plants ?
- You’re thinking about changing the galenic form of one of your products ?
To answer to these challenges and many others, Sevene will act as your Contract Research Organisation (CRO), providing its R&D skills in medicinal plants to pharmaceutical laboratories working with natural products, food supplements and organic plant-based cosmetics.
We design innovative plant associations which maximize the synergy of their active ingredients : the plants combine and complete one another. Our experience extends to the development of effective and innovative galenic forms.
Thanks to research programmes carried out in partnership with French universities in Caen and in Marseille, we continue to expand and refine our knowledge of the way plants affect the organism, notably in the environmental health sector. Below are 3 examples of studies published as a result of this research :
- A solution of 3 plants protects against the mutagenic activity of mitomycin : Journal of Natural Medecine, fév. 2015
- Plant extracts protect human cells against the combined effects of xenobiotics : Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology, Gasnier 2011
- The impact of plant combinations on cellular detoxification : Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology, Gasnier 2010